National Capital Region Jobs Software Asset Management Supervisor Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Software Asset Management Supervisor with full time working hours for our company office, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Software Asset Management Supervisor.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Software Asset Management Supervisor|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Description: • Responsible for assisting with the Global Procurement IT category team to enable loading and tracking of software entitlements into the SNOW inventory of technology assets.
• Responsible for the team loading entitlements, maintaining a centralized asset management tracking system, and maintaining visibility of all software licenses for the RELX businesses globally.
• Involved in the management of software acquisition compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning, and costing.
• Tracking of and compliance with supplier software licensing and entitlements.
• Identifies process improvements to drive efficient, effective SAM operations relative to the documented SAM processes to support business needs while ensuring RELX compliance risks are managed.
• The position interfaces daily with assigned GPIT category team to understand software asset management strategies and licensing, to ensure alignment between the GPIT category and PMO objectives/initiatives, and drive results against SAM metrics.
• The Supervisor Software Asset Management position also serves as an ambassador to the business ensuring procurement policies, software asset management processes, and best practices are understood and supported. Qualifications:
- Educational Attainment: Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Technology, Procurement, Operations)
- Years of Experience: 3-5 Years’ Business of Technology experience
- Soft & Hard skills: Communication, Integrity, Excel savy, Software Asset Management
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services, University of the Philippines Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City