National Capital Region Jobs Seo Specialist (metaverse Software Development Services) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as SEO Specialist (Metaverse Software Development Services) in our business office, Jobstreet Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Seo Specialist (metaverse Software Development Services)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assess client websites and develop prioritized architectural, technical, and content recommendations and SEO roadmaps for each client
- Create and execute on organic search strategies and drive SEO improvement through keyword research, competitive analysis, content creation, and more
- Create and maintain web analytics dashboards, reports and reporting tools, and highlight key areas of opportunity in accordance to client goals and objectives
- Monitor the performance of client’s SEO campaign, contribute professional insights and develop optimization plans to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Research and study the competition to own organic rankings, traffic and revenue goals
- Create and/or edit SEO related content such as titles, H1’s, meta descriptions, alt tags and copy for web pages
- Monitor and maintain existing site map, and other SEO related submission and data collection processes
- Stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEO strategy and communicate these trends to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- Research, document and maintain SEO best practices and develop processes to utilize them throughout the organization
- Help our team develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
- 3 years of proven organic search experience – studying search engine guidelines, interacting with search features and technologies and testing optimization tactics
- Understanding of SEO best practices such as keyword research, content creation, site audits, and on-page, off site, and technical optimization techniques
- Experience completing SEO audits and fixing technical SEO issues
- Must be organized and detail-oriented to efficiently execute and manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data to develop actionable recommendations
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with SEO software tools (SEMRush, Surfer SEO, Frase, etc)
NICE TO HAVES:
- Digital agency experience preferred but others with strong digital marketing experience will be considered
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and web programming languages
- Experience optimizing content management systems (WordPress, Shopify, Magento, etc.)
- Familiarity with conversion rate optimization and A/B testing (Optimizely, Adobe Target, VWO, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts and how they work together (e.g., content marketing and growth, email, PPC, social media)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days