Manila City Jobs Senior/vice President, Ceo Office Strategy Projects-manila Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Manila City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Lazada Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior/Vice President, CEO Office Strategy Projects-Manila and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Top Management with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Senior/vice President, Ceo Office Strategy Projects-manila|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assigned to strategic projects or initiatives as they arise across the organization
- Lead, manage and coordinate these projects with multiple stakeholders including senior executives, peers, across multiple functions and ensure project(s) are progressing in a timely manner with any necessary support required for action items from origination to execution;
- Anticipate needs and working together with respective teams to identify opportunities to create as well as optimize processes and systems; and
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications
- Researching, bench-marking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
- Short and long-term strategic planning support to the business’s executives that are meant to develop and capitalize business opportunities
- Support annual strategic planning and budgeting for the organisation
- Manage and review key performance indicators
- Support CEO in managing the overall team and monitor information flow.
- Move into a business unit or line function with team management as and when opportunities arrive
- Bachelors / Master Degree, preferably in Strategy, Business, or Operations
- Preferably with experience or exposure to:
- Industry: Digital – platforms, e-commerce, management consulting, technology, banking
- Functional: Business Performance Management, Strategy & Planning
- Ability to work independently and be adaptable in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Results and detail oriented to generate insights with a strong emphasis on problem-solving
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days