Manila City Jobs Senior Tax Compliance Associate-manila Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Manila City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Tax Compliance Associate-Manila in our business office, Lazada Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Tax Compliance Associate-manila|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Team and Role Introduction:
Philippines tax team who will be responsible of the company tax compliance matters
- Prepare, review and file tax returns and computations (all tax types) to the tax authorities, ensuring timely tax payments
- Participate in preparation of the budget and financial forecast, review of budget proposals and preparation of necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Review quarterly tax provisions and deferred tax computations for Group reporting purposes
- Support Taxation Manager with special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy;
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Strong knowledge of Philippines tax matters
- Strong analytical skills with solid knowledge and experiences on taxation. Tax audit management experience would be an added advantage
- Good command of English, with excellent written, oral and presentation skills as well as the ability to communicate complex tax issues clearly to non-tax audiences
- Self-motivated with strong project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days