Pasig City Jobs Senior Application Developer | Work From Home Position at ZigZag Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company ZigZag Philippines is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior application developer | work from home and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Senior Application Developer | Work From Home|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ZigZag is hiring for Senior Application Developer!
About the Client
Our client is one of Australia’s largest online ticketing platforms, beginning in 2008 and now expanded into New Zealand, the UK, and USA. We maintain a strong community focus, with many of our clients representing community organizations, non-profits, and schools, as well as large event providers. We service all events, large or small. Typically, we have 20,00 to 30,00 events on sale on our platform at any given time.
Insights of the Role
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Application Developer who will also be responsible for providing Level 2 technical support during the night shift. This role offers a unique opportunity to combine software development expertise with customer support capabilities in a dynamic and challenging environment.
As a Senior Application Developer with Level 2 Technical Support, you will play a crucial role in working on our host of web applications and supporting our internal customer service teams. You will get the opportunity to contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of our .NET-based web applications. In addition, you will be responsible for providing Level 2 technical support to our internal customers service teams during the night shift, addressing their inquiries, troubleshooting technical issues, and ensuring timely resolutions. This role requires excellent coding skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and exceptional customer service skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design, develop, test, and deploy .NET-based applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using best practices and coding standards.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback to enhance the quality of deliverables.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies, recommending improvements and implementing innovative solutions.
Level 2 Technical Support:
- Handle incoming internal customer inquiries through email during the night shift.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical issues related to our software applications, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Escalate complex issues to Level 3 support or the appropriate team for further investigation, resolution or decision making.
- Document customer interactions, solutions provided, and contribute to the knowledge base to enhance support efficiency.
- Proactively identify trends or patterns in customer issues and provide feedback to improve product stability and usability.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with the development team to provide insights and suggestions for product enhancements and bug fixes.
- Communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and customers to gather requirements and provide timely updates.
- Participate in team meetings, providing input and sharing knowledge to foster a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field preferred but not required in lieu of equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and object-oriented programming.
- Proficiency in database design and development.
- Solid experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in a software development or support environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think analytically and logically.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work the night shift from 2am to 10am most days.
”If you are a highly skilled .NET Developer with a passion for software development and a strong inclination towards providing exceptional technical support, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and contribute to building cutting-edge software solutions while ensuring our customers receive top-notch support during the night shift.”
Note: Once click ‘Apply Now’ Expect a call within the day
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ZigZag Philippines, GLAS Tower Opal, cor Topaz Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ZigZag Philippines is a dynamic company providing offshoring solutions and support for large and small companies in Australia, USA, , New Zealand, UK, Singapore, Japan and China.
We supply our clients with the best of the best the Philippines has to offer in marketing, online support, sales staff, customer service , accounting services and web developers.
ZigZag Philippines began in 2012 and currently we are a family of over 450 and we have an aggressive growth plan to be more than 700 employees by 2021.
Our goal is to progress your development at ZigZag. We offer in house training and the opportunity to work with well known brands around the world to gain international experience.
ZigZag Philippines is not your typical company. A tour through our office will show you the difference ! We are innovative and cutting edge and always encourage our team to think "outside the box". Our approach, philosophy and work ethics have proven our efficiency throughout hundreds of projects resulting in long lasting success.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, HMO day 1 with additional dependent enrollment program available for all, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Pasig City