National Capital Region Jobs Senior Accountant (tender Loving Care Disability Services) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Accountant (Tender Loving Care Disability Services). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Accountant (tender Loving Care Disability Services)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for undergoing financial operational duties making sure that all functionalities in these areas are running smoothly.
- Oversee the monthly accounts are
- reconciled and complete reports for the CEO.
- Responsible in ensuring monthly forecasting is completed prior to end of month to ensure the business has enough cash flow.
- Managing the annual budget and financial audits.
- Initiate continuous improvement by designing processes to streamline the finance department.
- Responsible in ensuring that financial reviews are completed with TLC’s external partner organizations.
- Graduated of Accounting/Finance degree and, CPA or CA qualified
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience in AU Accounting working with Australian companies/firms
- Must have prior experience with people management.
- Understanding of system implementation and design.
- Experience in gap analysis.
- Sound knowledge of Fair Work standards
- Awareness of the rights of people with intellectual disabilities and/or multiple disabilities.
- Strong commitment to inclusion of people with disabilities within the community.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and contribute to team goals.
- Good level of general fitness and ability to complete manual handling tasks including some lifting.
- Competent administrative and documentation skills
- Experience in working in the disability field.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting systems.
- Xero experience – seeking Advanced Xero user who has chart of account creation, custom reports, and integrated add-in Xero tools for performance improvements in expense control.
- Xero reporting – seeking someone who has amended Xero reports.
- Management reporting – seeking someone who has improved the organization’s performance.
- Budgeting – looking for someone who has done this in the past.
- Supervision, no recent supervision with her past being limited supervision, seeking someone with training and mentoring supervision.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days