National Capital Region Jobs Sap Abap Hana Developer Position at Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of SAP ABAP HANA Developer in our company, Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱40,000 - ₱70,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc.|
|Position||Sap Abap Hana Developer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
- Bachelors Degree graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Must have SAP ABAP and HANA development experiences
- Application Support experience is a plus
- Amenable to work on site
For SAP ABAP
- Experience with SAP ABAP design and development.
- Simple to Complex ABAP programming ( ABAP 7.4 is a plus ), testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
- Proven understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture
- Knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry is a preferred
For SAP HANA
- Must have experience S/4HANA particularly in CDS and OData
- Interprets low level design document for RICEFW
- Carries out development of simple objects including classic/interactive/ALV reports, BDCs/LSMW/Direct input method, Forms
- Creates records test cases and prepares test data
- Executes existing scripts
- Analyzes problem tickets and CRs and participate in performing impact analysis of CRs
- Responsible for the gathering of SAP requirements and specifications, analyzing, designing, documenting, coding, testing, configuring, deploying, implementing and maintaining systems and applications.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technology architecture components and classes.
- Configure build and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Work with other developers designers and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Create automated unit test scripts and use them as part of a continuous integration development process.
- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards.
- Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Document changes to the code for traceability and update the traceability matrix or other requirements tracking tool.
- Inform the technology architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||BRISolutions - Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc., Unit 813 Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 2, Madison, Corner Pioneer St, Street, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BRAVISSIMO RESOURCING, INC. (BRISOLUTIONS)
Effective People Solutions
BRISOLUTIONS is a professional human resources company providing: Manpower Contracting,
HR Consulting, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Staff Augmentation and Executive Search,
Personnel Outsourcing and Placements.
Our Management Team
BRISOLUTIONS is being managed and operated hands-on by the seasoned professionals of the
human resources industry, and finance, audit and accounting practices.
Jennifer Gutierrez or Jenny has twelve years of executive management experience and
specializes in Labor Law, Organization Development and all human resources functions. She
pioneered a premier recruitment and consulting company. She has a Finance Diploma at Asian
Institute of Management and has masteral units in Organization Development. She is active
member of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP).
Manolito Manalo or Noli has more than twenty two years of professional experience in the areas
Finance, Audit, Tax and Accounting which covers a broad range of global and domestic
institutions, small and medium enterprises and multi-national companies in the public and
private arena. He is a Philippine Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Business
Administrator of Canada.
Our Client Service Team is composed of seasoned senior management consultants and
thoroughly trained executive recruitment consultants geared to deliver value to clients.
BRISOLUTIONS is proud and happy of its loyal and satisfied clients from different industries like
IT, Construction, Hospitality, BPO, Education, Professional Services, Real Estate, and Pharmaceutical.
We have new clients coming from Beverage, Manufacturing, Direct Selling, Multi-Level Marketing, Utilities and Banking Industry.
BRISOLUTIONS is accredited by Department of Labor and Employment and duly registered with
Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Government of
Mandaluyong City, and has compliant status with Social Security System, Philippine Health
Insurance Corporation and Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag-IBIG.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS20147642
- POEA No.: NCR-PF0-78300-111717-105-N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days