Makati City Jobs Salesforce Developer (mid-level) | Work From Home* Position at FlexisourceIT
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as SALESFORCE DEVELOPER (Mid-level) | Work from home* in our business office, FlexisourceIT.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱100,000 - ₱130,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Salesforce Developer (mid-level) | Work From Home*|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 130.000|
You will be part of an international development team that creates socially ethical financial products. You will learn from fintech leaders from Australia and UK. Your strong Salesforce experience is what will matter more than any certifications.
- Analyze, design, and deliver custom Salesforce development solutions including the automation of the deployment of Salesforce artefacts.
- Influence, introduce, and refine processes and practices with the view to deliver rapid yet reliable solutions, embracing a “DevOps” way of working.
- Create and maintain unit tests of code
- Contribute to technical leadership by building and sharing in-depth technical and business knowledge and potential uplift in the existing Salesforce solution.
- Help build the capability of the team through close collaboration and knowledge sharing with colleagues
- At least 3 years of solid experience in Salesforce development.
- Strong experience in Apex and Lightning page development required
- Strong experience integrating external system/s with the Salesforce Platform (SOAP(XML) and/or RESTful API services)
- At least a beginner level of experience is Salesforce configuration management (Salesforce CLI, Salesforce DX, Eclipse, VSCode or equivalent).
- Strong familiarity with Gitlab.
- AWS or other Cloud experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are critical requirements.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Flexisource Systems & Technologies Inc, 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Work from home*
- Definite Dayshift Schedule
- HMO available on Day 1 (MBL 250k)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FLEXISOURCE IT PTY LTD is a privately held company based in Australia that provides IT consulting and business services. We are the only specialised IT company in the Philippines that specialises in Agile development, with a focus on Scrum and Kanban. Through mobile and web services, desktop applications, technical and customer support, and even cutting-edge IT procedures, the company operates for the success of its clients' businesses. The company recognises the need for its customers to maintain a competitive edge in their respective industries.
FLEXISOURCE IT PTY LTD employs IT specialists with extensive qualifications and skills to ensure the quality of its services. The company is managed by business professionals with extensive experience in operations and project management, as well as client and employee relations.
Richard Gross, a Melbourne, Australia-based entrepreneur, founded Flexisource IT. He has been a successful manager of investment funds covering the global financial corporate landscape from the United States, Geneva, Hong Kong, and Australia for over 20 years. Utilizing his vast experience, he has identified an opportunity to address the severe lack of qualified IT personnel and the enormous wage disparity by developing a hybrid model that provides superior results with less risk than conventional outsourcing.
The vision of Flexisource IT is to become the best alternative to outsourcing by providing flexible, scalable, and dynamic services that meet the business needs of the client by acting as a business partner, not an outsourcer.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201603971
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), non-taxable allowances, birthday leave, tenure leave