National Capital Region Jobs Residential Construction Estimator | Wfh | Hmo Day 1 Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Emapta is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of residential construction estimator | wfh | hmo day 1 and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Residential Construction Estimator | Wfh | Hmo Day 1|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Construction Estimator creates a budget and take offs for the construction team to build a house and will be responsible for providing accurate cost estimates for all aspects of the construction project.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
1. Reviewing project plans, specifications, and other documents to understand project
requirements, scope, and potential risks.
2. Creating detailed cost estimates for all aspects of the project, including labour,
materials, equipment, and subcontractors.
3. Developing a comprehensive take off list that includes all necessary materials and
quantities needed to complete the project.
4. Creating a detailed budget that includes all costs associated with the project,
including labour, materials, equipment, and subcontractors.
5. Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors to obtain competitive pricing and ensure that
all project requirements are met.
6. Analysing project data and historical cost data to identify cost-saving opportunities and
improve the accuracy of future estimates.
7. Collaborating with project managers and other stakeholders to develop project budgets and
schedules that align with the estimated costs.
8. Monitoring project costs and updating estimates as needed to ensure that the project remains
9. Participating in post-project reviews to evaluate the accuracy of the estimates and identify
areas for improvement.
- A minimum of 3 years estimating experience in Australian residential building industry
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret plans
- Time management and organization skills
- Experience using Buildertrend Construction management software or similar would be advantageous but not essential
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati