Pasig City Jobs Reconciliation Specialist Cobra | Nightshift – Ortigas Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, we Satellite Office, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as reconciliation specialist cobra | nightshift - ortigas and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Reconciliation Specialist Cobra | Nightshift - Ortigas|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Process FSA funding transactions as per daily reports – monitor account balances, review/request funding. initiate electronic transfers, release payments in system.
- Create funding invoices for COBRA, Premium Billing, and Reimbursement Accounts.
- Process HSA payroll contributions – initiate electronic transfers from client, verify funding, and release payments.
- Process COBRA & Premium billing payments to clients and carriers.
- Review daily deposits to custodial accounts and perform applicable follow up activity.
- Manage and file daily transaction documentation into document management system.
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations (COBRA, Reimbursement, Other)
- Perform COBRA vendor/carrier payment audit.
- Research and resolve transaction and reconciliation issues as requested.
- Process deposit transactions for Retirement payroll contributions.
- Bank account reconciliation experience, other general accounting experience
- Accounting skills – reconciliation of bank accounts
- Attention to detail – easily identify discrepancies, anomalies, etc.
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- General Quickbooks knowledge, mainly invoicing.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal team members
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Government Satellite Office (NBI Satellite Office, Philhealth Express, PagIBIG), Robinsons Metro East, Robinsons Metro East, Dela Paz, 24 Marikina-Infanta Hwy, Dela Paz, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages