National Capital Region Jobs Quality Assurance Manager | Auditing (eh 853) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Quality Assurance Manager | Auditing (EH 853) in our business office, Accenture.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Quality Assurance Manager | Auditing (eh 853)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
The Quality Manager is responsible for managing the WFM and AP/QA functional teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the WFM AP and QA cost structure and budget.
- To support the Command Center leads for sales and RFP responses & responsible for supporting the sales process by assisting with development of sales material, quotes, demos and tours.
- Responsible for looking for opportunities to expand the WFM AP and QA service offering into additional contracts.
- Responsible for delivery on all contracts / SLAs.
- Focus on driving down cost to serve and looking for opportunities to expand the shared services model.
- Drive industrialization of BST across all contracts.
- Increase automation, standardization and off-shoring strategy for WFM AP and QA.
- Provide direction to WFM team on cost to serve initiatives.
- Responsible for driving operational maturity across all WFM AP and QA groups.
- Responsible for any cross-geography status or functional reporting for WFM AP and QA.
- Drives innovation between all WFM AP and QA groups.
- Accountable for keeping the Standard Delivery Solution updated.
- Responsible for the development of resources under his/her span.
- Must have at least 8 years experience in Quality Auditing
- Must have at least 5 years leadership/managerial experience
- Strong sense of personal stake and urgency in day to day management
- Ability to forge positive, objective relationships with Operations and Support teams
- Adapt, thrive and multitask in a demanding workplace while managing pressure, deadlines and conflicting and shifting priorities
- Appetite for challenges; driving projects, improvement opportunities, maturity models etc
- Proficiency in basic arithmetic and statistical concepts and strong logical ability desired
- Must demonstrate perceptive, thorough, and decisive approach to problem solving.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule