Makati City Jobs Quality Assurance Assistant – Document Control Position at Actron Industries Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Quality Assurance Assistant - Document Control. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Actron Industries Incorporated and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱15,000 - ₱18,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Actron Industries Incorporated|
|Position||Quality Assurance Assistant - Document Control|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
The Quality Assurance Assistant – Document Control is responsible for the implementation of the entire documentation control process to ensure company’s compliance to food safety and quality standards. This will be responsible the creation, document reviews and update, handling, storage, archiving, and monitoring of documents to ensure seamless document for the assigned department.
This role will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Handles the receiving, scanning, verification, and storage (filling and archiving) of the documents.
- Creates templates for documents, identifies suitable file types, and maintains document monitoring databases
- Reviews existing documentations to ensure accuracy and compliance of written documents, proposes process improvements and updates the written documents when needed
- With the guidance from the QA Manager, prepare drafts to documents new processes, ensures new and updates process are cascaded to concerned departments
- Ensures a secured access to highly confidential documents, and secure destruction and disposal of documents
- Collaborates with R&D and QA department to align on existing processes while ensuring alignment to written procedure documents.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Actron Industries, Inc., 2662 Honduras, Makati, 1234 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Great working environment, supports professional development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Actron Industries has been establishing partnerships with world leaders in the field of fractionated butter, industrial & gourmet chocolates, caramel colors, soya ingredients, and convenience products for the baking world. To this day, Actron Industries is the exclusive Philippine agent of Corman of Belgium, the world leader in fractionated milkfat technology. Since 1990, Actron Industries continues to be the exclusive Philippine agent of Barry Callebaut, the leading global supplier of quality industrial and gourmet chocolate products; 1991 - D.D. Williamson, the world leader in liquid and powder caramel colors for the food industry; 200 - JEM SOYA PRO soya ingredients from SONIC BIOCHEM; and in 2005 BAKEMARK INTERNATIONAL ingredients and convenience products for the baking world. Today, Actron Industries, through its National Industrial and Institutional distribution network, manufactures and supplies A/S NIELSEN FLAVORS & FOOD INGREDIENTS as well as NUTRINA SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS to industrial food processors, baking ingredients under the BAKERSFIELD brand, as well as distributing Strawberry & Tulip Instant Yeast for the baking industry. Its F/S Xchange brand caters to the food service requirements of hotels, restaurants, and specialty outlets.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day