National Capital Region Jobs Quality Analyst – Pioneer Account – Apply Now!!! Position at Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as quality analyst - pioneer account - apply now!!! with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Quality Analyst - Pioneer Account - Apply Now!!!|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred with relevant practical experience
· Prior work experience as a Quality Documentation Specialist. Specialized knowledge of medical terminology
· Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
· Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
· Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
· Ability to utilize technology in day-to-day work; e.g., Microsoft Teams, Outlook.
· Proficiency within Electronic Health Records; EPIC, Athena, Cerner, etc.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to different providers’ processing requirements
· Minimum of 2 years Medical Transcription/Scribing/Coding/Abstracting XP.
· Good Written Communication and Active Listening Skills
· Experience or training in multiple medical specialties.
· Provide production assistance for rapid sequence provider onboardings.
· Provide specialized guidance by reviewing their documentation output to ensure provider instructions are met.
· Documentation may include multiple specialties as directed by business need.
· Recognizes, interprets, and evaluates inconsistencies, discrepancies, and inaccuracies in documentation.
· Ensure provider preferences are captured accurately in provider instructions.
· Edit or review documents consistently and fairly according to guidelines, standards of compliance and formats of practice.
· Uses reference materials appropriately and efficiently to facilitate the accuracy, clarity, and completeness of reports.
· Verifies patient information for accuracy and completeness.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the medicolegal implications and responsibilities related to the documentation of patient records.
· Understands and complies with policies and procedures-related medicolegal matters, including confidentiality, release of information, medical records as legal evidence, etc. Act as Subject Matter Expert for the team, answering questions, and assisting with other tasks as required by the business.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines, Incorporated, Le, Grand Avenue, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- HMO on Day 1
- Work From Home Set up
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Our associates—connected by our global delivery network—are committed to using their strategic insight, technology expertise and deep industry and business process experience to help clients harness the forces shaping the future of work.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the Philippines, our clients continually benefit from our award-winning client-first culture. We deliver a distinctly superior experience to our clients by nurturing strong relationships, continuing our investments in industry-leading processes and building strong local teams and capabilities.
We deliver on our commitments by embodying our six Cultural Values namely Customer Focus, Passion, Collaboration, Integrity, Transparency, and Empowerment.
We are gratified that our passion for building stronger businesses is consistently recognized by independent sources and customers. Recent accolades include:
Ranked #185 on the Fortune 500 (July 2021)
Ranked #524 in Forbes Global 200 (May 2019)
Named in the list of Financial Times Leading Management Consultant (Jan 2019)
Ranked #461 in Forbes America's Best Employers (April 2019)
Named among World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune (Jan 2019)
Ranked #483 in Forbes the Best Employers for Diversity (Jan 2019)
Ranked #87 in Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies (Sept 2018)
ICT Awards Best Company of the Year (2018)
ICT Awards Best Company for Health Innformation Management Services (2018)
ICT Awards Best C-Suite Team of the Year (2018)
11th Floor Hanston Square Bldg.
No.17 San Miguel Avenue
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
2nd Floor Science Hub Tower 4
No. 110 Campus Avenue, McKinley Hill
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
11th Floor Vector 3 Bldg.
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
11th Floor Skyrise 4 Bldg.
Block 2 Lot 4 Cebu IT Park
Lahug, Cebu City
Ground Floor Giga Tower
Bridgetowne, Libis Quezon City
500 Frank W. Burr Blvd.
Teaneck, NJ 0766
USA Phone: +1 201 801 0233
Fax: +1 201 801 0243
Toll Free: +1 88 937 3277
1 Kingdom Street
London W2 6BD
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7297 7600
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7121 0102
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group life insurance, Shifting