Quezon City Jobs Qa/regulatory Affairs Staff Position at McAsia Foodtrade Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of QA/Regulatory Affairs Staff in our company, McAsia Foodtrade Corporation. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||McAsia Foodtrade Corporation|
|Position||Qa/regulatory Affairs Staff|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Must be graduate of Bachelors Degree in Food Technology, Chemical Engineering or Biology
- Must have a good knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint presentation and Excel
- Has a basic knowledge about HACCP and or GMP
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Can assist in Documentation/Internal Trainings and Audits
- Can start immediately
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
|Address||McAsia Foodtrade Corporation, 158 Apo St, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City, 1114 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
McAsia Foodtrade Corporation is a newly established corporation in March 2012 that aims to be a major supplier of Asian Cuisine Ingredients in the Philippines. A direct importer of Japanese dry food items that are currently being supplied to different restaurant chains, hotels and food institutions in Metro Manila and a few in Visayas Region.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays-Fridays (compressed work week) 8am-6:36pm