Pasig City Jobs Property Management Supervisor Position at Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Property Management Supervisor. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)|
|Position||Property Management Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for the monitoring of the management operations of the different branches, covering the administration, technical support, financial and community development of the subdivision.
- Maintains and safe keep documents pertaining to the Branch Property Management Operations like roster of the homeowners/locators of the site, copy of taxes certificates and payments, security and maintenance files;
- Maintains a copy of House Rules and other property operating guidelines, Deed of Restrictions signed by the homeowners;
- Monitor expenses of the branch property management department
- Monitor the status of the homeowners (payment dues and electric and water tappers)
- Follow up weekly reports of the Property Management Staff of the branch
- Monitor request for payment, material request and other needs of the branch
- Monitor electric and water billing of the branch
- Coordinates and assist Branch Property Management Staff regarding their concerns with Head Office personnel and Manila based government agency
- Maintain a good working relationship with the principals of the project: Board of Directors, and Residents
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineer, Business Management or its equivalent
- With at least 2-year experience as Property Management in a horizontal and vertical development
- With good oral and written communication
- With a strong persona
- A proactive, resourceful individual
- Willing to travel to Cebu, Iloilo and Bulacan from time to time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Prime Manpower Resources Development Inc, 21/F Strata 2000 Building, Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 148-LB-100814- R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days