National Capital Region Jobs Programmer Position at Premiumbikes Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Programmer with full time working hours for our company office, Premiumbikes Corporation, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Premiumbikes Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Programmer.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of Computer Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-3 years working experience in Project Management / Systems Development / Database Programming.
- Preferably with knowledge on handling Netsuite Application
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to grasp business process immediately
- Performs detailed system analysis, design and programming of system applications necessary for the improvement of workflow and process of the organization.
- Provides technical assistance, training for end-users during systems parallel and / or production run.
- Ensures resolution in all system errors and other problems encountered during the production run.
- Creates functional websites necessary for the promotion of the company’s products and services in consultation with the Marketing Department and Executive Management.
- Updates the Company Website with the latest information regarding sales & promotions, branch locations & directories, job vacancies, company updates and other related materials.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Premiumbikes Philippines, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Premiumbikes Corporation (PBC) is one of the business units of Gokongwei Group founded by Mr. John Gokongwei. Among its well-known companies under its umbrella are Cebu Pacific, URC, Robinson Retail, Robinsons Bank, and Robinson Land.
PBC specializes in the retail of motorcycle units and after sales services. We started our operations in 2009 andis emerging to be the preferred multi-brand motorcycle dealer in the Philippines today.It was officially registered with Securities and Exchange Commission on January 27, 2009 under SEC Registration Number CS200900845.
We now operate 211 branches nationwide and we carry the following trusted motorcycle brands, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Kymco, TVS, & Suzuki. Through the years, our dealership has become an active player in the motorcycle industry providing Filipinos with an affordable means of transportation.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO benefit
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center