National Capital Region Jobs Professional Hospital Representative – Neurosurgery Position at B. Braun Medical Supplies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, B. Braun Medical Supplies, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Professional Hospital Representative - Neurosurgery and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱20,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||B. Braun Medical Supplies, Inc.|
|Position||Professional Hospital Representative - Neurosurgery|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
Professional Hospital Representative – Neurosurgery
- Graduate of any four-year course
- Experience in medical supplies / pharmaceutical environment an advantage but not required
- Can work with minimum supervision
Purpose of Job
To achieve sales targets by
- Ensuring that product is included in key hospital accounts
- Promoting the product to Healthcare Practitioners
- Processing Orders
- Ensuring operational excellence
- South Metro Manila and South Luzon
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||B. Braun Medical Supplies, Inc., 15/F Sun Life Centre, 5th Avenue corner Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Look forward to exciting and challenging work.
- Receive the recognition, support, and encouragement.
- Know that your work here matters.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Employees at B. Braun are driven by one common vision – to protect and improve the health of people around the world. Every minute, somewhere around the world, a B. Braun product or service is being used by a patient to recover from illness or a doctor to save someone’s life. This knowledge breathes life into our work every day and motivates us to continually improve our solutions by working closely with medical practitioners and partners in constructive dialogue.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)