Quezon City Jobs Process Analyst Position at Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Process Analyst in our company, Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate). For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Process Control and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The Process Analyst is responsible for ensuring that continuous improvement is implemented in the organization by conducting process reviews and development, in both business and technical areas.
- This role will focus on reviewing current processes, identifying areas for improvement and providing recommendations on process reengineering and solutions (whether basic automation, workflow automation or robotic process automation) to enable long-term success and business integration.
- The Process Analyst will work closely with stakeholders and the Project Management Office to evaluate organizational needs and understand pain points in the processes for both internal and external customers.
- This role will also be responsible for documenting business processes org-wide to aid in training, communication and building of the org’s process repository.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Information Technology, Business Management, or related courses.
● At least 3 years experience in process improvement, preferably in retail operations or leading corporations
● Experience in implementing lean concepts and tools
● Experience in leading a cross-functional project team
● Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), preferredPreferably a Project Management Professional (PMP) Trained, Six Sigma (at least Green Belt, Trained or Certified), or its equivalent
● Has knowledge on process mapping, process reengineering, process improvement, Lean Six Sigma tools and design thinking methods.
● Excellent in data analysis, change management and continuous improvement.
● Strong analytical or problem-solving skills, diagramming, and leadership skills
.● Excellent verbal and written communication; strong presentation skills required with the ability to synthesize complex information for executive-level audience.
● Strong sense of ownership, proactive, flexible and able to work in a dynamic work environment.
● Able to work and build collaborative relationships with managers, employees and other stakeholders of the organization.
● Able to facilitate and lead a team, provide consulting services, work on multiple projects efficiently to complete projects in a timely manner.
● Able to identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skillful questioning to draw out the information when others are reluctant to disclose it.
|Address||Golden Abc, Incorporated, Unit 339, Building, corner North, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Bago Bantay, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GOLDEN ABC, Inc. (GABC) is a multi-awarded international fashion enterprise that is home to top proprietary brands shaping the retail industry today. With the vision of BUILDING BRANDS FOR THE WORLD, GABC creates and sells its own clothing, accessory, footwear, and personal care lines. These are produced, marketed, and retailed under a fast-growing, dynamic family of well-differentiated, proprietary brands: PENSHOPPE, OXYGEN, FORME, MEMO, REGATTA and BOCU. Through the work that we do, WE FASHION EXPERIENCES THAT INSPIRE GREATNESS.
For over three decades, the company is able to do all these through its “WORLD” mission of having a Winning culture, Operational excellence, Responsive stewardship, Leading brands, and Dynamic talents while keeping true to the core values of Integrity, Professionalism, Service, Spirit of Enterprise, and Stewardship.
GOLDEN ABC provides access to fashion to its multitude of customers by having more than 100 strategically located sites, and vibrant e-commerce communities for its different brands.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 000-068-427
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Balintawak