National Capital Region Jobs Principal Sql Database Administrator Position at Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.|
|Position||Principal Sql Database Administrator|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Drive your career with #TeamDeltek and receive the following:
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Profit share
- Retirement package
- Free HMO up to 3 dependents
- Taxable and non-taxable allowances
- Medicine reimbursement
- Tuition fee reimbursement
- Prime focus on performance testing and tuning, analysis and optimization of MSSQL Databases,
- platform, queries, procedures and functions.
- Proactive monitoring hundreds of databases using smarter routines/tools to identify the opportunities and ensuring the performance of all database
- Utilize a variety of tools to assess DB health, performance and capacity
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Standardize performance troubleshooting and analysis operations across disparate product lines at the DB tier
- Plan and implement industry best practices for best utilization of available resources
- Perform duties in compliance with Deltek, industry, and regulatory security and compliance standards as defined
- Design and implement guardrails in the Database System to prevent any possible failures or degraded performance and ensure 100% available of the Database System with expected performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist in application and hosting optimization
- Respond effectively to high priority issues and incidents when needed
- Train internal and external teams for performance tuning
- Work independently and with global team on highly specialized projects
- Provide on-call support as required
- 7+ years of MSSQL experience or Database administrator experience
- Master in computer science or related
- In depth knowledge of SQL Scripting and tuning.
- In depth knowledge of Database and Software Development
- Thorough understanding of database theory, concepts, and technology
- Extensive experience analyzing database structure, storage, execution plans along with writing/rewriting SQL Scripts, Procedures and functions
- Extensive experience configuring and working with internal tables, DMVs, memory optimized objects
- Experience with large scale database management designs best practices and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with an ability to escalate concerns or questions
- Strong data driven analytical skill
- Open for mid shift schedule and full remote work set up
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd., The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, Deltek helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress.
Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Please visit our websiteww.deltek.com for more job openings.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, 14th month pay, Business Casual, Work Shift and Days Off Depend on the Job. Please see Job posting
- Specific Location: Full-Time Remote