National Capital Region Jobs Pre-seller Agent | Quezon City, Navotas, Malabon, Caloocan Area Position at Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Pre-Seller Agent | Quezon City, Navotas, Malabon, Caloocan Area in our business office, Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱20,000 - ₱25,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)|
|Position||Pre-seller Agent | Quezon City, Navotas, Malabon, Caloocan Area|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
ManpowerGroup Philippines is currently looking for a Pre-Seller Agent for one of our clients with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any course.
- OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES
- Experience in General trade sales in FMCG industry is a plus but not required.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments and strong team player.
- Willing to travel frequently within the assigned territory.
- Driver’s license
- Achieve target sales in the assigned territory.
- Consistent interaction with customers by face-to-face visit and / or multichannel usage of the most suitable alternative platform.
- Comprehensive knowledge in provided product that will support product detailing.
- Use internal and external data points to analyze and review own performance and of the customers in the assigned territory.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive, which leads the customer to purchase the products.
- Adherence, implementation, and execution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines set by the organization from time to time.
Territory Location: Quezon City, Navotas, Malabon, Caloocan Area
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Primepower Manpower Services, 5768 Kalayaan Ave, Brgy. 1213, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 148-LB-100814- R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days