National Capital Region Jobs Pre-sales Engineer Position at Fibercom Telecom Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Pre-Sales Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, Fibercom Telecom Phils., Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Fibercom Telecom Phils., Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
|Company||Fibercom Telecom Phils., Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Supports sales productivity by collaborating with the Sales team on the required technical resource solutions available.
- Proactively scopes for technical solutions to address client requirements.
- Meets assigned target/timeline for profitable sales growth.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms;
- Monitors client support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the Sales team to potential risks of deal closure.
- Collaborating with the Sales team to ensure opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Collaborates with the sales team for the in-closing sales (i.e. pre-bid, bidding)
- Prepares reports and analysis of market trends, if needed.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic)
- Good Presentation and Communication skills
- Can make technical write-ups and proposal
- Knowledgeable in different products for Security, infrastructure, telecommunication, and IT operations is an advantage.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||FiberCom Telecom Philippines, Inc., West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Unit 1904-B, Exchange Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FIBERCOM TELECOM PHILS., INC., a solutions company with extensive background, knowledge and expertise in the Philippine telecommunications, Broadcast and IT market, was established in June of 1998. FIBERCOM is committed to provide customers with solutions and affordable highest quality and dependable products, services and equipments. A wide selection of quality field proven equipment and components from the world leading manufacturers are offered and exclusively represented by FIBERCOM.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Will be discussed