National Capital Region Jobs Pr Events Officer Position at Madison Events Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Madison Events Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of pr events officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱18,000 - ₱23,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Madison Events Inc.|
|Position||Pr Events Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.000|
– Meet and Coordinate with Corporate Clients
– Entertain inquiries from Existing and New clients
– Monitor Corporate account inquiries in Facebook and Instagram
– Prepare Contracts for all event requirements
– Prepare Contract price computations
– Attend corporate live events
– Supervise ingress of event setups
– Assist in sourcing suppliers for events
– Plan Social Media Promotions and Ad Materials
– Coordinate with Clients and suppliers for event schedule and logistics
– Coordinate with Event Operations for event logistics and scheduling
– Coordinate with Finance Department for Event Billing and Collections
– Assist Finance in following up collections
– Sourcing and Coordinating with Event Suppliers
– Prepare documents for Corporate Account accreditation
– Willing to work on Weekends
– Willing to work in Pasig Area
– Willing to start on JUNE 2023
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Zone 079, Madison Events, Inc., The Manila Residences Tower II, Unit 221 2/F, 2320 Taft Ave, Malate, Manila, 1004, Philippines|
- Flexible Work Hours
- Allowance for Travel and Meetings
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Madison Events Inc. is an Events Management company catering to both private and corporate clients.
It started its operations in August of 2014, from organizing private parties to putting up corporate events and fabrication of various installations. In the past 3 years, the company portfolio has grown exponentially, having catered to about 500 plus (private/corporate) events to date.
Geared towards further expansion, the company is now developing their graphic design department in order to provide more avenues to service the clients and their needs.
Event Coordination and Planning
Musical Birthday Shows
Meet and Greet Shows
Musical Storytelling Shows
Event Program Direction, Activities and Hosting
Photography and Videography Services
Lights, Sounds, Stage and Backdrop Rental
VISION AND MISSION
Our vision is to be recognized as the best and most trusted events company in the Philippines by delivering quality products and topnotch professional services, all for the purpose of achieving our client's satisfaction.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Group PA/Life Insurance, Smart Casual