Makati City Jobs Pmo Delivery Associate Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting Services Philippines Co. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting Services Philippines Co. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as PMO Delivery Associate for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting Services Philippines Co. Ltd.|
|Position||Pmo Delivery Associate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Team
The PMO Center of Excellence (CoE) in PwC Southeast Asia Consulting Philippines is a group of project management professionals that provide support across the region – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, and Philippines, and beyond. The CoE service offerings span across 2 dimensions – the high value or technical PM which may include the project delivery, and the project & program execution which covers project administration. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in projects that prescribe to differing methodologies like waterfall or scrum. The CoE caters to a wide range of clients across financial services, government & public sector, consumer products & retail, and other more.
About the Role
- Provide support to the project/program manager in the areas of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, and closing
- Develop standard project templates and documentation (e.g. project charter, progress reports and dashboard, risk register, project budget and resource reports/trackers)
- Develop reports on project health, status, risk & issues, and resources
- Track and effectively communicate project status and metrics
- Monitor financial status by comparing and analyzing actuals results against budgets and forecasts
- Coordinate and monitor the deliverables of project members, third party vendors or subcontractors
- Perform administrative and operational tasks (e.g. scheduling, meeting preparation & facilitation, and minuting)
- Identify gaps and apply project management best practices
- Understand financial fundamentals and commercial drivers behind project business cases
- Manage end-to-end PMO delivery throughout the project life cycles, covering both the traditional waterfall and Agile delivery approaches.
- Use project portfolio management (PPM) tools required by the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, IT, Engineering, or any related field
- Required skills: financial management, IT or ERP project management
- 2-3 years of project management or PMO experience within reputable consulting firm or other relevant professional services or industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with keenness to details
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented
- Proactive, assertive with strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize accordingly
- Experience in using digital PMO tools (e.g. Clarizen, Cora, Microsoft Project or another)
- Project Management certifications are preferred (ex: CAPM, PSM, etc)
- Project Management experience in financial services, banking, insurance, IT industry are preferred
- Open to work in a hybrid setup, can report to office in Makati City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||29th, PwC Philippines - Isla Lipana & Co., Philamlife Tower, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PwC's South East Asia Consulting (SEAC) is a rapidly expanding practice across the region with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar. We provide a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution.
We help businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We partner with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
We offer our clients a regional workforce of diverse, passionate and highly skilled individuals; working to solve the most important problems, together. As our ways of working and the skills required to solve our clients most significant problems evolve, we know we need to enable our people to continue to learn, grow and be inspired.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)