Quezon City Jobs Payroll Assistant Position at Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱15,000 - ₱16,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.000|
- BS Financial accounting graduate or related
- At least one year (1) Payroll processing, general accounting
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Hardworking, flexible and well organize worker
- With good moral character and trustworthy.
- Able to communicate and can express herself very well with peers and with other department.
- Focus on pay processing, preparation of entries and reconciliation.
|Address||Manpower Outsourcing Services, 1600 Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup. We provide a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness in an ever-changing world of work. At any given time, MOSI deploys 1800+ associates to its ever growing list of multinational clients.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: not applicable
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days