National Capital Region Jobs Partnerships Specialist (special Olympics Pilipinas) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Partnerships Specialist (Special Olympics Pilipinas). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Partnerships Specialist (special Olympics Pilipinas)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic plans to expand SOP programs and initiatives across Visayas and Mindanao.
- Assist in the development of frameworks and practical strategies to increase the number of clubs and unified partners in major cities in Visayas and Mindanao.
- Recruit and manage a team of quality volunteers to support the implementation of SOP programs and initiatives.
- Assist in overseeing the fundraising efforts of SOP and raise a minimum of 15M for the first year of engagement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including government agencies, local businesses, and community groups, to advance the mission of SOP.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of SOP fundraising and partnership initiatives to ensure that they meet the needs of the community and align with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Represent SOP at community events, conferences, and other public forums to promote the organization’s mission and increase awareness of its programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, business administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in program management, fundraising, and/or partnership development.
- Proven track record of successfully managing programs and initiatives in a non-profit or similar organization.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience in fundraising and grant management, including the ability to identify and secure funding from diverse sources.
- Experience in managing volunteers and building partnerships with community organizations.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Passion for the mission and vision of SOP and a commitment to creating a more inclusive society.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days