National Capital Region Jobs Operations Manager For Finance And Accounting (eh 850) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operations Manager for Finance and Accounting (EH 850) in our company, Accenture. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Operations Manager For Finance And Accounting (eh 850)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday application form to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee ~270 FTEs.
- With RTR or OTC domain expertise.
- Global scale Ops Management experience.
- Strong communication, project management, stakeholder management skills.
- Manages whole Global Intercompany process.
- Supports high quality work through a positive environment.
- Monitors efficiency of Intercompany team with a focus on improvement.
- Ensures site meets performance objectives.
- Responsible for Intercompany financials including expenses, labor and facility costs.
- Maintains agreed service levels for Intercompany process.
- Produces site scorecard metrics as needed by Client and Accenture leadership.
- Front line contact for Client operations for questions or issues surrounding service levels specific to Intercompany process.
- Identifies additional non-client specific training for staff to enhance skill sets among all levels.
- Remains current on risk management/insurance trends, client initiatives and other necessary topics.
- Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for staff not meeting expected production or quality targets.
- Creates incentive programs and performance awards.
- Proactively identifies and initiates processes that will improve client perception.
- Serves as a mentor and role model for all unit employees.
- Coaches Intercompany team acclimate to Accenture culture and methodologies.
- Shares ideas freely and openly to build a collaborative unit.
- Creates a Great Place to Work environment.
- Performs and/or manages special projects as approved for the client, under the direction of the Unit Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience and increasing responsibility in a leadership role focused in the area of business process outsourcing
- Must have RTR and/or OTC experience
- Must have at least 5 years of quantitative and conceptual problem-solving experience (equivalent to service delivery operations)
- Strong oral and written communication skills supporting a required ability to articulate clear ideas and strategies
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule