National Capital Region Jobs Operations Director Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Operations Director in our company, Acquire BPO. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Director for Operations leads the operation and oversight efforts for Acquire BPO with the purpose of providing best in class customer service and exceeding contractual expectations of clients. This position has accountability for the effectiveness of operations framework, compliance with contractual requirements and other applicable standards, and achievement of affordability initiatives. The incumbent will work in a matrix organization and be responsible for impacting results and change often times without direct line control.
- Help develop corporate policies, procedures, and organizational strategy and structure for Operations and Quality within the framework of corporate policy.
- Provide support to any number of projects from an operational, financial and resource standpoint.
- Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance, of operational units’ short-term and long-term goals with overall corporate objectives.
- Oversees the delivery of quality services and monitors operational and quality metrics to achieve target objectives.
- Demonstrates a sense of professionalism among the staff to further elevate the standards of the Operations framework and dynamics.
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines to assure that standards for excellence are met, clients and employees are treated fairly and with respect, and that all client needs are met in a positive and responsive fashion.
- Plan, staff, and supervise all assigned work unit activities through subordinate managers to ensure a cohesive operational unit.
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate managers toward their professional development.
- Coordinate and confer with professional staff to resolve operating problems and difficulties, and authorize department operational procedures within corporate framework. Serve as management team member.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the operations unit, company, or as directed by the Country Manager and/or by the company’s CEO.
- Responsible for the design and achievement of goals with respect to quality services.
- Ensures compliance with all related regulations applicable, in the U.S., Australia as well as in the Philippines.
- Partners closely with management and the client to set quality and regulatory objectives, and to achieve those objectives.
- Active member of Quality Management team and works in close collaboration with the Compliance team
- Supports executive management on the appropriate metrics and actions based on those metrics across the organization, assuring effective tracking of operational performance.
- Articulate goals and expectations, and communicate effectively with the management team.
- Provides positive motivation to all areas to implement processes and achieve goals with respect to quality of products and services.
- Creates and fosters positive culture related to client and employee relations, addresses recruitment, retention, quality of work life and ultimately quality – guided by Acquire’s values.
- Develops effective retention and recruitment strategies.
- Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods and systems will result in a major impact on department’s overall success
- Analyse current methods and procedures, recommend and implement improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively in group meetings and discussions. Ability to give and receive information accurately
- Conduct meetings or presentations to explain, negotiate or persuade
- Understanding of basic P&L concepts
- Knowledge of current technologies
- Microsoft Office suite of products in a Windows environment
- Skilled in project management, coaching and developing colleagues in a high performance culture, leadership written and oral communications, analysing financial information, time management for self and others
- Implement own recommendations and see projects through to completion
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, responds to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage people and resources, set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines
- Operations / Call Centre Management
- Relationship Building with onsite and remote partners
- Elevated Decision Making
- Team Management and Development
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
– Bachelor’s degree/4 year University degree is an advantage
- Previous work experience
– 5+ years management experience required
– 3-year BPO experience preferred
– 8+ years total supervisory experience
- Experience in overseeing risk management controls in a BPO set-up and BCP methods
- Flexible work schedules and amenable to multiple sites’ assignment
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lower Ground Floor, Acquire BPO Philippines | Worldwide Corporate Center Shaw, Worldwide Corporate Center, Left Wing, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time
- Specific Location: Cyberscape Gamma, Ortigas