Makati City Jobs Office Assistant (sqft Global Properties Philippines) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Office Assistant (sqft Global Properties Philippines)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Organizing meetings and managing databases of SQFT network and it’s affiliates
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Ordering office supplies and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Supervising and monitoring the work of real estate team
- Managing office budgets and track office expense
- Liaising with real estate team, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Delegating tasks to real estate team
- Organizing induction programs for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages : Microsoft/ MAC
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging
- interviews and so on.
- Supervise daily operations to make sure procedures are followed (sales weekly reports
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media,
- photos, other materials are placed appropriately.
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with
- contracts, such as due diligence papers, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and
- seller information
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of software packages : Microsoft/ MAC / Photoshop skills or alternatives (Canva)
- preferred but not required
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days