Makati City Jobs Office / Admin Clerk (makati) Position at Staff Alliance Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Office / Admin Clerk (Makati). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Staff Alliance Inc., and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱12,000 - ₱13,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Staff Alliance Inc.|
|Position||Office / Admin Clerk (makati)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 12.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.000|
- General administrative support
- Answering phone calls and inquiries
- Encoding and preparing reports for the Department Head
- Filing and safekeeping of documents
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree (4-year course)
- Must have complete pre-employment requirements: SS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, TIN, NBI and Gcash (for payroll processing)
- Must be available for immediate employment
- Amenable to work in NCR/Makati
- Willing to accept minimum wage of 570 pesos per day
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Staff Alliance, Inc., 6793 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAKE A PARTNER
Starting a career or changing occupations are never easy. At best it involves real hard work, going through some tough learning curves, and uncertainties.
That's why we're here! At STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., facing these challenges becomes a PARTNERSHIP. With 23 years experience, and key people who are deeply committed to the ideals of the organization, we are able to help, guide and provide opportunities to individuals who are in search of a career and looking for the right place to be.
Staff Alliance is a team of highly energetic, dynamic and dedicated young individuals in the business of providing companies with human resource and manpower assistance, custodial and office maintenance services. We champion the values of integrity, honesty and discipline, and live by our mission of achieving success through righteous ways.
So take our hand. Let us be your partner and discover, with us, all the many things that you can do, ALL THE MANY THINGS YOU CAN BE!
Send us your resume with your photo or fastrack your application by seeing our Recruitment Consultants personally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-061119-492-R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days