National Capital Region Jobs Netsuite Solutions / Presales Consultant (netsuite Experience Is A Must) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as NetSuite Solutions / Presales Consultant (NetSuite Experience is a MUST) in our business office, Jobstreet Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Netsuite Solutions / Presales Consultant (netsuite Experience Is A Must)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for working in tandem with NetSuite Sales for emerging opportunities. As a member of this team, you will add value throughout the sales process to win new customers in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, product demos.
- Map the customer requirements to NetSuite to ensure that the requirements are in line with the best practices followed in industry and NetSuite. He will be a Key member of NetSuite implementation team.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities. You can comfortably articulate the benefits of NetSuite’s Solutions to all levels, including CFOs / CEOs. Maintain account and opportunity updates within Inspirria’s internal software’s to allow for forecasting and hiring decisions.
- You are comfortable presenting and delivering product demos either in person or remotely. You have a proven track record of supporting the sales process.
Key Deliverables :
- Proven ability to influence and help close deals in partnership with the NetSuite Sales team
- Review, interpret, and respond to detailed business requirements to ensure alignment between customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities
- Design NetSuite solutions to fit different verticals
- Working with sales team and customers to scope proper implementations and customization
- Leading prospects through value-based discovery sessions
- Front end / Work in NetSuite implementation projects including Inspirria’s Suite apps
- Basic to medium level knowledge of Managed services approach and transitioning implementation projects into Managed services
- Experience in up selling
- Coordinating with overseas team
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Timely reporting to Executive Management and client key stake holders
- Communicating across organizational boundaries – from Accounts through to Senior Management
- Accountable for and contribute to the overall performance of the division
- Building a personal relationship with key client staff, responsible for Customer Success
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen
- Building MIS reports
- Looking out for client’s and organization’s long-term interests
- Follow and inculcate best practices as defined and globally accepted
- Onsite client facing abilities
- Providing estimates for new business and prospects
- Other industry standard responsibilities
Skill Sets :
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, problem solving and written skills
- Ability to manage managers/teams
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, good self learner
- Ability to multitask and work with a wide variety of people
- Team organizer, experience in service level management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and can handle and analyze very large amount of data
- Proficient in automating routinely done task
- Exercise independent judgments within generally defined policies and practices
- Identify options for improving business systems and bridging needs of business with technology
- Proven experience in Pro activeness and taking initiatives
- Strong functional knowledge
- Good knowledge of NetSuite modules
- Good communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Well versed with Monday.com, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Good project management skills (PMP or any certification is plus)
- Designing solutions based on customer-specific requirements and presenting customized product demonstrations
- Building relationships and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Developing relationships with customers to identify and meet future needs
- Should have designed multiple subsidiary project solutions
- NetSuite Foundation certified (NetSuite ERP Consultant certification is plus)
- Well versed with Monday.com, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint Good project management skills (PMP or any certification is plus)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days