National Capital Region Jobs Multi Media Designer Position at DhuMall
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Multi media designer in our company, DhuMall. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Multi Media Designer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This hirer is still in the process of verification. Copy and paste this link on your browser to know what it means: https://cloud.ph.jobstreetmail.com/PH-JS-CAN-Under-Verification
- Meet with the Management, Managers, and Associates to determine the project scope and requirements.
- Conduct research on different techniques and design ideas.
- Develop content ideas in collaboration with the Branding, Advertising, and Marketing team.
- Creating visual effects, animations, and other related graphics.
- Creating audio and video content.
- Produce artwork for digital image processing.
- Design multimedia content.
- Taking feedback from the team members and making changes accordingly.
- Deliver reports on the project’s progress across the Management and the Branding, Advertising, and Marketing Team Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Digital Design, or related field.
- Excellent visual communication skills.
- Strong portfolio of past work.
- Knowledge of visual design principles and animation.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite or related software.
- Basic knowledge of web publishing software.
- Exceptional editing skills.
- Creative and skillful.
- Knowledge of IT and programming software is an added advantage.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DhuMall Freelance Services (ww.https://iprimework.dhumall.com/)is an unparalleled freelance marketplace that brings businesses and freelancers together. It is one of the best services offered byDhuMall- the global marketplace for companies and entrepreneurs to shop for various great products, services, and opportunities available in more than 200 countries and territories. We value trust and take utmost care for safety so that the fear of getting scammed does not stop our freelancers from pursuing their passion, freely. We also have unlimited opportunities and abundant job postings in many categories, so they can never run out of work. We offer every business owner complete assistance in assessing the freelancing candidates and verifying the quality and authenticity of their work. We help in providing innovative, talented, and responsible freelancers for finishing projects as per their expectations. We have created incredible opportunities for you. Now, all you need to do isJoin Us.
- Industry: Others
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: manila