National Capital Region Jobs Marketing And Content Specialist (cf) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Accenture is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Marketing and Content Specialist (CF) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Marketing And Content Specialist (cf)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in marketing and communications or related field—experience in a large, global organization is highly desirable.
- This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work effectively and independently and at speed across functional and geographic groups.
- Willingness to participate in meetings outside of regular business hours to accommodate other time zones
The Services Marketing Team works with Accenture’s Chief Strategy Officer to bring the business strategy to life across the organization. The
team then translates the business strategy into marketing and communications programs across our four Services—Song, Industry X,
Technology and Operations.
Position Description & Responsibilities
Working as part of Accenture’s Song Marketing + Communications team, this position will be responsible for shaping, developing and
supporting internal and external marketing and communications programs that support key business priorities—with a targeted focus on
telling the Accenture and Accenture Song story.
We are looking for a marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. In this role,
you must be able to quickly understand, analyze and communicate Song innovations and trends and enjoy working in a fast-paced, everchanging environment.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, and that’s the beauty of it, here are a few highlights about the role:
- Work with Accenture Song’s leadership team and Marketing + Communications function leads to bring the narrative of
- Accenture Song to life across the organization internally and externally.
- Collaborate on client stories, thought leadership launches, executive positioning opportunities, event planning and other dayto-day activities directly related to executing the Song business strategy.
- Draft content for internal and external communications including executive and employee comms, presentations, videos, social
- media, infographics and content for Accenture.com and our internal portal.
- Support the team with organizational tasks including post-call recaps, scheduling follow-ups, working in close liaison with other
- teams including client stories, creative, event management, media, people engagement, etc.
- Manage internal and external agencies, writers and creative designers as needed.
- Manage workflow using relevant tools to support strategic planning, marketing operations, budgeting and reporting.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment*
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits*
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
*Terms and Conditions Apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule