National Capital Region Jobs Market Research Analyst (bingoplus Philippines) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, we Jobstreet Philippines, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as market research analyst (bingoplus philippines) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Market Research Analyst (bingoplus Philippines)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- BingoPlus is the flagship online brand of AB Leisure Exponent, Inc. (ABLE), a leading technology company that develops products and services geared towards fostering and delighting communities in the Philippines and around the world.
- Since its acquisition in 199, AB Leisure has offered platforms that serve as technology-powered community and entertainment centers, a source of revenue for the government, and a sponsor for fundraising activities relating to social and educational programs.
- From BingoPlus’ humble beginnings, we have since emerged as one of the top players in the industry.
- We at BingoPlus believe in transcending the boundaries of innovation to provide benefits to the community. Besides BingoPlus, we have an array of upcoming products that are set to invigorate the face of online gaming.
- In barely a year, we have over 10 million registrants for the BingoPlus platforms, and this continues to grow. We are on the cusp of digital transformation as we are driven to make the impossible, possible.
- As we expand, we are continuously looking for talents that can join our brilliant teams. BingoPlus offers a range of careers in Technology, Marketing, Branding, Operations, Human Resources, Creatives, and many other fields.
- We do our part for the community through the BingoPlus Foundation, our corporate social responsibility arm which focuses on technology, education, and community welfare.
Why join us?
- Technology Trailblazers
- BingoPlus’ online platform was built from the ground up, beating the odds as we empower our team’s technical expertise and commitment to innovation.
- Accessible and Inclusive Culture
- We at BingoPlus offer equal opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds. We embrace and celebrate our differences as we unify toward our common goals.
- Growth Opportunities
- We invest in the continuous development of our employees through training and seminars, equipping our teams with the skills that can help them grow.
- Fostering Communities
- We are devoted to social responsibility projects such as our full scholarship programs, food pack distributions, feeding programs, gift-giving programs, donation drives, and other CSR initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user engagement
- Report on web traffic and trends from all media every day
- Identify target audience preferences and trends
- Identify the habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis, and multi-channel attribution
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Research how emerging networks and features can benefit our company
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in market research, market intelligence, or market data analysis
- Hands-on experience with media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or media management are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taguig City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience in Market Research?
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days