Makati City Jobs Market Data Analyst – With Bloomberg And Reuters Experience – For Makati Office Position at CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Market Data Analyst - with Bloomberg and Reuters experience - for Makati office in our company, CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ|
|Position||Market Data Analyst - With Bloomberg And Reuters Experience - For Makati Office|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Citco Fund Services companies are the world’s pre-eminent hedge fund administrators and have over 35 years experience in the provision of administration and other services to their hedge fund clients, many of whom are leading names in the industry. Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices worldwide.
Citco Fund Services draws upon a global team of more than 3,00 experienced, knowledgeable and highly trained staff to ensure that each fund is supported appropriately and service quality standards are not only met, but consistently exceeded. We recognize the importance of our staff through career development initiatives and extensive training programs to ensure staff are equipped to handle the complexities of hedge funds. Citco Fund Services companies have consistently been ranked “Best in Class” and “Top-Rated” across all locations in recognized industry surveys of hedge fund administrators for both single manager funds and funds of hedge funds.
The worldwide Market Data Business Group (MDBG) works with the Middle Office and Back Office in all of our offices to ensure the proper establishment of client OTC Securities and the accuracy of listed security reference and pricing data. The MDBG Team uses its in-depth knowledge of financial instruments and Æxeo to investigate all issues relating to Æxeo functionality and instrument reference and pricing data. Some of these issues include posting problems, accrual problems and breaks, research on new security types and any investigation that has to do with how a security is set up or functions within Æxeo.
Additionally MDBG also provides support for a number of manual security updates including updating accrual and principal factors. The team partners with, the Pricing and Valuation Team and the AIT Market Data Team to continuously improve instrument type functionality and coverage.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot daily issues that arise regarding market data and Æxeo ’s application of that data
- Analyze and correct anomalies in both vendor provided data as well as customer provided data
- Recognize patterns of issues and create requests to the IT staff for solutions
- Position reports into the Senior Product Analyst of the group
- Gather requirements from clients for and work with development on projects relating to market and instrument data, particularly new instruments coming to market
- Work as liaison for clients with Citco Data Services Helpdesk, the group that actually adds securities to the Æxeo system
- Supervising analysts within the existing time zone
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Fund Administration or Brokerage Operations with a strong understanding of both static and variable Market Data
- In depth instrument knowledge in at least one or two areas (e.g. fixed income, equities, derivatives) minimum – but the more breadth of knowledge the better (ideally it would be someone with exotic instrument knowledge)
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and/or Reuters
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and in person
- Prior interaction with IT development staff on development projects is a plus
- Adaptable and perceptive
- Demonstration of problem solving abilities through their past experience a plus
- Strong market data and project experience required
- May be assigned on early morning shift (7am onwards)
- Amenable to work in our Makati office (One Ayala, Makati)
- Hybrid work arrangement (2-3 days onsite)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Citco International Support Services Limited - Philippine ROHQ, Ayala Tower One, Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Personal mentoring from the top management
- Improving others' lives through your work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Citco Group of Companies is a worldwide group of independent financial service providers serving the world's elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, institutional banks, Global 100 companies and high net worth individuals. Citco companies service these sectors around the world by offering hedge fund administration, custody and fund trading, financial products and corporate and trust planning solutions.
Citco is an independent group of companies which have focused on these specialized niche services for over 70 years. It is this focus that has helped us reach the position as global industry leader in our markets. With more than 11,00 employees in over 44 countries, and with our clients as partners, we will demonstrate this dynamic focus which has allowed us to excel in what we do best.
We continue to dedicate substantial resources and energy to further enhance our proprietary working platforms so that we can meet and exceed expectations in these industry segments.
Citco provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding group of global financial companies. With a culture grounded in teamwork, integrity and customer service, Citco provides a collaborative work environment - Citco offers competitive compensation and benefits packages which include the opportunity to expand business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial instruments across the globe. Both entry-level and career-advancing positions are available globally within professions such as accounting, banking, legal and information technology (IT).
Citco International Support Services Limited – Philippine ROHQ has been operating successfully since January 2013.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)