National Capital Region Jobs Manager, Regional Treasury-cash Management & Fx-manila Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Lazada Philippines is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of manager, regional treasury-cash management & fx-manila and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Manager, Regional Treasury-cash Management & Fx-manila|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Introduction to Specific BU/Country
Regional Treasury is a core function within Group Finance with specific focus on cash and liquidity management, funding strategies, FX management, and payment solutioning. Regional Treasury provides oversight to all the treasury activities that are executed in the respective countries that Lazada operates in.
The candidate will be the Finance Business Partner (FBP) for Treasury based in Malaysia. FBP for Treasury is one of the key pillars within Regional Treasury, acting as the treasury partner and advisor to facilitate business growth in the countries. Being the main treasury point of contact for the business on the ground, the candidate will interact with multiple stakeholders on a frequent basis, including Country Business teams, Logistics teams, Product Development Tech teams and Finance Business Partners. The candidate must be able to collaborate across internal stakeholders in Finance, Treasury, Legal and Tax as well as manage external partners like banks and payment service providers.
The candidate will be managing treasury requirements with a focus on Singapore and regional Front Office needs. The scope may also cover other countries depending on business needs.
- The candidate will report into the Regional FBP/Front Office Head of Treasury based in Singapore.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform analyses to understand the cash flow and working capital requirements for all entities within the assigned country; Provide insight to relevant stakeholders from cash flow perspectives to help drive business decisions
- Represent treasury at regular meetings with local, senior Finance management to provide updates on Treasury related projects
- Partner with internal teams on new initiatives in order to drive business growth, capture market opportunities or to improve operations and customer experiences;
- Manage all regional front office activities and reporting, which includes investment of surplus cash, maintaining and negotiating of facility lines, executing trades, coordinating capital injections and funding requirements
- Lead front office related projects such as improving FX risk management
- Provide advisory and banking or financial market expertise support to the business
- Manage bank relationships
- Develop strategies, evaluate, structure and drive implementation of banking solutions to optimize business cashflows and drive commercial value in support of business objectives; Lead and manage other treasury projects/initiatives as needed
- Streamline bank account structures across all group entities
- Establish liquidity management structure to achieve operation and cost efficiency
- Keep up-to-date regulatory changes in the region/local countries that could improve treasury management and practices
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the Shared Service Centre treasury team who will support Treasury operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree or CPA/CA/AMCT/CFA Charter Holder is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Finance-related fields including 3 years of experience in Corporate Treasury in multi-national company
- Solid understanding of treasury management practices and payment landscapes (particularly for ASEAN region), treasury systems, policies and procedures for a global organization
- Strong analytical skills; Good in problem solving
- Results and detail-oriented, strong project management and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa are required
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with all levels of Management
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with ability to deliver consistent results
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Have strong ethics and integrity; risk-oriented and controls mindset
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to work in a fluid and sometimes ambiguous environment; capable of adjusting and adapting based on new information and developments; open to change
- Passionate about e-commerce industry with entrepreneurship spirit
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days