National Capital Region Jobs Legal Administrator Position at LOPHILS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Legal Administrator. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at LOPHILS INC. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱18,000 - ₱25,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Providing efficient administrative support and assistance to the Company’s legal team;
- Monitoring and tracking legal correspondence;
- Developing standard processes, forms, and templates;
- Assessing issues and potential problems in assigned tasks;
- Preparing and updating operations procedures for quality management and training purposes;
- Managing the professional service workload and ensuring a smooth, efficient workflow; and
- Performing back-end operations work for legal and compliance services and other services as may be required from time to time.
- Organising lawyers’ and legal team’s calendars and client meetings through software assistance
- Organising files and legal documents through software assistance
- Implementing process improvements through legal tech tools
- Must have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Must be tech savvy and/or adaptable
- Must be able to adapt to and thrive in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to deliver high quality output within strict deadlines
- Ideally you are process-driven and result-oriented
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lophils, Inc., Unit A2, 7th Floor, CyberPark Tower, 1 General Aguinaldo Ave, Quezon City, 1109, Philippines|
- Work from home
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Vast learning opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LOPHILS is a risk management and consultancy company that offers professional support services to clients in Australia.
LOPHILS provides legal administrative support services.
LOPHILS built and continues to develop Small Builders, a construction administration software for small and medium-size builders and commercial contractors in Australia.
Our product and service helps these businesses, their staff, and their families enjoy a better quality of life.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Work From Home