National Capital Region Jobs Lazmall Marketing Solutions Cluster Lead-bgc Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, we Lazada Philippines, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as lazmall marketing solutions cluster lead-bgc and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Lazmall Marketing Solutions Cluster Lead-bgc|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Looking for an exciting leadership opportunity in the dynamic world of e-commerce? Join us as a Manager at Lazmall Marketing Solutions, where you’ll play a key role in driving awareness, adoption, optimization, and revenue growth of Lazada Sponsored Solutions – a suite of AI-powered marketing tools that help strategic brand partners achieve business success. Reporting to the Head of Lazmall Marketing Solutions, you will serve as an account manager of key partner accounts while leading a team of account managers to drive the adoption and investment of Lazada Sponsored Solutions among strategic brand partners. With your strong sales, project management, and communication skills, you’ll work closely with our commercial team to support top conglomerate partners in leveraging the suite’s knowledge and best-case practices. This is your chance to make a tangible impact on fast-growing e-commerce platforms with Lazada’s top partners.
- Responsible for generating sales revenue from the assigned portfolio of brand partners
- Serve as an account manager of key brand accounts, while also supervising a team of account managers to achieve adoption and sales targets.
- Lead the strategy, operation, and performance of the assigned portfolio.
- Act as the single point of contact for anything related to Marketing Solutions and Sponsored Solutions for assigned Global Strategic Key Account and Key Account brands and sellers.
- Actively pitch the suite of Sponsored Solutions to acquire new brands and educate them on the benefits of each solution through customized workshops and trainings.
- Understand clients’ consumer funnel, goals, and strategies and help them achieve these through high-touch solution consultation and regular performance reviews.
- Provide support to brands/sellers and their agencies in building efficient media plans (from planning to execution to post-mortem) and share category best practices and optimization tips.
- Develop timely and actionable business reviews and post-mortem campaign reports.
- Collaborate and coordinate closely with regional and local cross-functional teams (category teams, onsite, graphics, and performance marketing) to execute brand activities and projects seamlessly, project-managing timelines and creative/asset submissions.
- Review campaign performance, provide in-depth analysis and key recommendations to improve and optimize performance to drive growth, and provide insights on campaign performance to drive long-term solution selling.
- University degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in brand/account management or other sales-related experience.
- Strong communication skills with ability to deliver pitches to brand partners with varied levels of media knowledge
- Strong business acumen with analytical skill to deep dive account performance and provide actionable insights. Proficiency in MS Excel is a must.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills to be able to liaise with different internal and external teams with attention to details.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a clear sense of ownership, quality and timely delivery work
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-moving environment with multiple priorities
- Firm, strong personality to be able to persuade brands, sellers, and agencies to ensure proper usage of tools
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- People management experience
- Experience in e-commerce, tech, platform, or fast-moving companies
- Experience in Advertising sales or performance marketing.
- Hands-on media planning skill especially Facebook and/or Google Ads.
- Experience related to areas of brand marketing/digital and performance marketing is a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days