National Capital Region Jobs Key Accounts Business Development Supervisor Position at PIZZA PEDRICO’S FOOD CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PIZZA PEDRICO'S FOOD CORPORATION are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as key accounts business development supervisor with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||PIZZA PEDRICO’S FOOD CORPORATION|
|Position||Key Accounts Business Development Supervisor|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating catering and special events activities;
- Responsible in the activation of new accounts;
- Responsible for servicing requests, issues, concerns, queries of business partners;
- Builds sales in existing convenience stores, supermarkets and petroleum outlets;
- Assists in reviewing the entire department process and analyzes the effectiveness of the modifications made and executes corrective actions;
- Monitors sales strategies are well planned and executed to meet monthly and annually sales targets;
- Executes personnel policies and disciplinary actions among his/her subordinates;
- Supervises and trains staff in performing their respective duties and responsibilities;
- Performs related tasks as maybe assigned form time to time.
JOB SPECIFICATION:- A graduate of marketing, business management, business administration or any related courses;- Preferably with at least two (2) years experience in key account/business development, food industry or equivalent professional practice;- Proficient in basic computer programs (word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software and internet navigation and email);- Highly organized and has an eye for detail.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pizza Pedricos Food Corporation, 497 Del Monte Ave, San Francisco del Monte, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Looking for a Legacy-Building Career?
We invite you to sit down with us and talk about exciting
JIMINI FOODS GROUP
# 55 - A Lincoln St. San Francisco Del Monte Brgy. San Antonio Quezon City
Tel. No. 413-7351/355-3928 Cellphone No. 0943-701193
The Jimini Foods Group is a fast-growing and MULTI-AWARDED INNOVATIVE FOOD SERVICE chain with popular brands such as Jimini Whole Pizza Chicago Style, Pizza Pedricos, Santinos Supreme Slice and many more. We are the pioneer and market leader in the frozen-fresh pizza segment with over 15 years in the industry. We now operate over 200 outlets nationwide and distributes our products across 100 major convenience stores and supermarket chains in the country. We are looking for Leaders and Achievers who will aggressively help us build the system to 200 units by 2018 and achieving our vision of being a global company by 2020.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays-Saturdays