National Capital Region Jobs Key Account Manager, Fashion – Accessories-lazmall Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Key Account Manager, Fashion - Accessories-LazMall. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Lazada Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Key Account Manager, Fashion - Accessories-lazmall|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The eCommerce Key Account Manager drives the overall growth of his/her assigned sub-category. He/she will be responsible for assortment expansion, account management, sales analysis and be involved in some functions such as marketing and operations.
This role is accountable for delivering growth for the Accessories category. He/she should be able to take complete ownership of the assigned category, treating it like their own business.
- Be the go-to person for the subcategory, treating it as if it were his/her own business.
- Able to understand and use industry insights to develop a strategy that is communicated and delivered through key accounts.
- Coordinate with the Operations team on overall order fulfillment to grow sellers’ business and ensure smooth operations
- Collaborate with other functional departments such as Finance and Customer Service
- Work alongside platform ops, campaign and onsite marketing teams to meet onsite targets and business strategy (DAU, conversion rate, IPV UV, shipped on time, etc.)
- Collaborate with other account managers to effectively execute business strategy and eventually drive sales growth.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Strong analytical skills (strong experience with excel analysis necessary)
- Can work with big brands under your assigned category
- Flexible, adaptive and versatile. Needs to be able to slot into different teams. Strong analytical and excel skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills; dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
- Possess superb business judgment with a desire to manage your own business
- The individual should have a proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external).
- Can easily build rapport and relationship to Key Accounts
- E-commerce experience (big plus)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days