National Capital Region Jobs Java Ee Developers Position at Rising Tide Digital, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Rising Tide Digital, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Java EE Developers and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱45,000 - ₱85,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Rising Tide Digital, Inc.|
|Position||Java Ee Developers|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 85.000|
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with both the architectural design and the business needs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing, and implementing software enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Information Systems or other related courses. Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in Java Enterprise Edition
- Knowledgeable in software development design patterns
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology and practices.
- Strong communication skills to work with clients and counterparts
- Familiarity with common design patterns and an understanding of how they can be applied to software development.
- Basic debugging and optimization skills
- Must be amenable to work in Mandaluyong, BGC, Makati, Pasay
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rising Tide Digital Inc., Keyland, 114 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rising Tide is a technology solutions company specializing in digital and mobile advertising, IT staff augmentation, enterprise solutions, connectivity and application development.
We enable our clients to leverage Mobile and Internet, and are the go-to partners for messaging, social, and web applications. We work with businesses, telcos, and content providers around the world to rapidly build services that impact the rising number of mobile internet users both here and abroad.
We, at Rising Tide, help our clients meet their business needs through IT Staff Augmentation.We provide them with the most fit IT candidates for their resource requirements.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)