Pasig City Jobs Investment Relations Manager Position at Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as investment relations manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)|
|Position||Investment Relations Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Overall, the Investor Relations Specialist/Manager will participate in developing Digiplus’s investor relations program, including messaging strategy, interfacing with analysts and fund managers, and managing investor/analyst engagement activities.
1. Assist in the periodic generation and update of custom reports such as investor presentations, analyst briefing materials, and information packages.
2. Assist in the conduct of one-on-one or group investor meetings with buy and sell-side analysts and portfolio managers.
3. Drive the processing and responding to analyst/investor queries.
4. Assist in the theme and content development, copywriting and overall production of “glossy” annual report and sustainability report.
5. Generate and prepare regular reports on the stock market performance (share price, market cap, net asset value) of DigiPlus and key industry competitors for senior management.
6. Generate updates and assist in the development of analyst briefing presentations.
7. Assist in the drafting of corporate disclosures, including strategic messaging of corporate developments.
8. Oversee industry and competitor news and generate regular reports for senior management.
9. Develop and periodically update information materials on DigiPlus and key subsidiaries.
10. Help set up and manage the content of the upcoming investor relations section of the DigiPlus website
11. Help set up and manage the upcoming investor and analyst relationship management database.
12. Manage key events such as the annual stockholders’ meeting and analyst briefings.
13. Render support to VP for Investor Relations and Corporate Communications as required.
• Graduate of Business, Finance, Economics or any relevant field
• At least 3 – 4 years of experience in investor relations, capital markets, financial/corporate planning or strategy
• Must have strong verbal and written communications skills
• Understanding of capital markets, financial services, and/or gaming industry dynamics
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Prime Manpower Resources Development Inc, 21/F Strata 2000 Building, Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,00 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,00 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: 148-LB-100814- R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days