National Capital Region Jobs Igaming Casino Product Manager (bingoplus Philippines) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of IGaming Casino Product Manager (BingoPlus Philippines) in our company, Jobstreet Philippines. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Igaming Casino Product Manager (bingoplus Philippines)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- BingoPlus is the flagship online brand of AB Leisure Exponent, Inc. (ABLE), a leading technology company that develops products and services geared towards fostering and delighting communities in the Philippines and around the world.
- Since its acquisition in 199, AB Leisure has offered platforms that serve as technology-powered community and entertainment centers, a source of revenue for the government, and a sponsor for fundraising activities relating to social and educational programs.
- From BingoPlus’ humble beginnings, we have since emerged as one of the top players in the industry.
- We at BingoPlus believe in transcending the boundaries of innovation to provide benefits to the community. Besides BingoPlus, we have an array of upcoming products that are set to invigorate the face of online gaming.
- In barely a year, we have over 10 million registrants for the BingoPlus platforms, and this continues to grow. We are on the cusp of digital transformation as we are driven to make the impossible, possible.
- As we expand, we are continuously looking for talents that can join our brilliant teams. BingoPlus offers a range of careers in Technology, Marketing, Branding, Operations, Human Resources, Creatives, and many other fields.
- We do our part for the community through the BingoPlus Foundation, our corporate social responsibility arm which focuses on technology, education, and community welfare.
Why join us?
- Technology Trailblazers
- BingoPlus’ online platform was built from the ground up, beating the odds as we empower our team’s technical expertise and commitment to innovation.
- Accessible and Inclusive Culture
- We at BingoPlus offer equal opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds. We embrace and celebrate our differences as we unify toward our common goals.
- Growth Opportunities
- We invest in the continuous development of our employees through training and seminars, equipping our teams with the skills that can help them grow.
- Fostering Communities
- We are devoted to social responsibility projects such as our full scholarship programs, food pack distributions, feeding programs, gift-giving programs, donation drives, and other CSR initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a solid knowledge of users, the competition, and BingoPlus’ products
- Strengthen internal position as the go-to person regarding product management topics within and outside the team
- Integrate data, usability studies, research, and market analysis into product strategies
- Choose the best topics for discovery before each quarter with the team
- Organize and lead workshops with multiple actors from teams (UX, Data, Marketing, etc.)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (Design, Legal, etc.), develop roadmaps, and guide the team through key milestones
- Define and analyze metrics that inform about the success of products
- Identify and track key performance metrics
- Drive decision-making through user insights, quantitative analysis, and AB testing
- Communicate solutions and results with the management line
- 3+ years experience in Product Development as a Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Previous experience in iGaming with Casino products is a MUST
- Good knowledge and experience in Product Management processes and techniques
- Experience in SCRUM and its tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Data-oriented and can identify and follow up on the impact of the performed work on the team’s KPIs
- Strong organization skills
- Autonomous and rigorous
- Completely fluent in English
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taguig City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience in Online casinos?
- Experience in Coordinating with Online Slots Game Suppliers?
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days