Human Resources Supervisor/officer (manila And Caloocan City) Vacancies at SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as human resources supervisor/officer (manila and caloocan city) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Caloocan City & Manila City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)|
|Position||Human Resources Supervisor/officer (manila And Caloocan City)|
|Region||Caloocan City, Manila City|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Human Resources Supervisor/Officer shall ensure proper implementation of all HR processes and procedures derived from policies and guidelines, plans and programs as well as enunciated strategic directions with impact on Human Resources administration and operations within the areas of compensation and benefits, labour relations, and other related human resources function within the mall or branch level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
- With experience in specializing in all or specific areas of personnel administration, Human Resources Management or its equivalent
- Will be based in SM San Lazaro and SM Caloocan.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SM Center Sangandaan, Marcelo H Del Pilar St, 003 Samson Rd, Sangandaan, Caloocan, 1408 Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H2W2+5G3 Shopping Center Management Corporation, SM Savemore Nagtahan Ramon Magsaysay Blvd Cor Nagtahan Road, Sampaloc, Manila, Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
The SM Group of companies stands today as an institution, a store, a mall, a bank, a home, a resort, a hotel, and a place to see and experience with the family.
One of the core business areas of the SM Group is the Shopping Center Management Corporation, generally referred to as SM Supermalls. The company is owned by SM Prime Holdings, Inc., a publicly-listed company and one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia. It operates 82 malls in the Philippines and eight malls in China.
SM Supermalls provides innovative family fun experiences as it partners with the best-loved brands. The company has also become an engine for the country’s economic growth because wherever we go, new jobs are created. Careers are given a jumpstart, small businesses grow, real estate values go up, and we see an immediate acceleration of retail activity in the area. The company continues to expand locally and internationally, creating more experiences and providing opportunities for the people and the community.
OUR MISSION & VISION
SM Supermalls aims to become Asia’s most popular mall chain through constant innovation and partnership with the world’s best retailers. We provide the family fun mall experience that makes every day better for all.
Together with our partners and employees, we commit to a better quality of life for the communities we serve by supporting programs and activities that are socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
SM Life has a heart. It is a journey of collective experiences and possibilities – learning, growing, and giving back.
Together, we find joy and purpose in serving millions and creating shared value for our people, partners, and communities, wherever we may be.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 000-352-409-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), -
- Specific Location: Pasay City
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Caloocan City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Manila City 2023
- Human Resources Supervisor/officer (manila And Caloocan City) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Caloocan City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Manila City 2023