Pasay City Jobs Human Resources Assistant | Head Office Position at The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasay City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Human Resources Assistant | Head Office and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)|
|Position||Human Resources Assistant | Head Office|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Perform daily HR transactions
- HANDLE HR TRANSACTIONS. Handle timely deployment of new hires by following the recruitment & manning calendar; monitor Incident/Violation Reports & check compliance on the processes required ; monitor & accomplish attendance reports for payroll processing
- CREATE HR REPORTS. Create accurate & efficient encoding of all employee profile
- RESOLVE ROUTINE QUERIES. Provide assistance on transactional activities & queries & escalate complex issues & questions to HRM for immediate resolution
- PROCESS PERFORMANCE-RELATED FORMS. Facilitate performance feedback by releasing the forms required & prepare document for HR action
- PROCESS EMPLOYEE SEPARATIONS/EXITS & CLEARANCES. Prepare document & process employee separations & clearance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s /College Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources Management, Business Admin/Management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- With pleasing personality, flexible and able to multi-task
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in SM Retail Headquarters – Pasay
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-time positions available
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SM Mart Incorporated, Sm Corporate Offices Building D, 1000 J W Diokno Boulevard, Sm Central Business Park, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From Humble Beginnings…
It started out as Shoemart store in 1958 in Quiapo, Manila, where Filipino-Chinese business magnate, investor and philanthropist Mr. Henry Sy opened the very first SM Store. Always aiming to make lives better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. Now SM is the Philippines’ leading retail empire with over 52 branches across the country today and has developed generations of loyal customers. Showcasing trustworthy, affordable, and world-class products, the multi-awarded SM Store (formerly SM Department Store) continues to provide excellent customer service, general merchandize, lifestyle products, houseware and apparel both offline and online.
SM Goes Online!
As a timely platform of the legendary retailer, The SM Store Online guarantees an exciting array of merchandise, secure payments, nationwide deliveries, and customer satisfaction with every transaction. From fashion, beauty, and household must-haves, to toys, gadgets, and hardware needs, We’ve Got it All for You… Online!
We’ve Got it All for You 24/7
We only want the best for our customers so we hand-pick all our products with you in mind. The SM Store envisions a hassle-free purchase between our stores and your needs anywhere, anytime
We will deliver a wide assortment of affordable and aspirational products and services to all customers, while building strong relationships with our employees, suppliers and partners in the communities we serve.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 213-545-858-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Vision, Annual Performance Bonus, Business, Saturdays required for some positions
- Specific Location: SM Megamall