National Capital Region Jobs Human Resource Management Officer I (1669) Position at PHILIPPINE CHILDREN’S MEDICAL CENTER – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PHILIPPINE CHILDREN’S MEDICAL CENTER – Government|
|Position||Human Resource Management Officer I (1669)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 04, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Human Resource Management Division
Plantilla Item No.: 1669
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 04, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Children's Medical Center, 2nd Flr. Doctor's Clinic Quezon Avenue, cor Agham Rd, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through postal mail/email their application to:
SONIA B. GONZALEZ, M.D., MScHSM, MPM
Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
PCMC HIGHLY ENCOURAGES ALL INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, INCLUDING PERSON'S WITH DISABILITY (PWD) AND MEMBERS OF THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES, IRRESPECTIVE OF SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND GENDER IDENTITY TO APPLY
The Philippine Children’s Medical Center is one of the government-owned and controlled corporate National Centers for Specialized Health Care under the Department of Health. It is a 200-bed capacity tertiary hospital with a mandate to provide pediatric care, offer training programs for medical and allied health care providers, and be a center in clinical research.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Uniform, Shifting schedule