Manila City Jobs Hub Supervisor-adriatico Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Lazada Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of hub supervisor-adriatico with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Team and Role Introduction:
Hub Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing the productivity of the Hub Admins. Support Hub Manager in ensuring all compliance is in place and all targets are achieved.
Role scope includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Ensure effective planning, allocation of parcels, clustering, and rostering of Couriers in the event of Courier absenteeism, rest days, and excess or low loads.
- Ensure VOP and AVP Couriers are allocated/assigned the minimum quantity of parcels per VOP and AVP requirements.
- Facilitate and monitor the parcel sorting process to ensure parcels are accurately and completely sorted within the allocated timeframe and before cut-off times to achieve SDOD KPI.
- Supervisor is responsible to monitor the exception parcel segregation by Sorters is performed accurately and completely within allocated timelines and at designated locations.
- To recall Couriers who have outbounded from Hub, for assignment of parcels found to be invalid exceptions.
- Facilitate and monitor the validity of inbound exceptions left on Hub floor daily and ensure the event capture process is performed accurately and completely. The return process is completed timely and complete daily.
- Facilitate and monitor the effective implementation of reattempt follow-up activity and updates.
- Manage the failed delivery storage locations and FIFO implementation for re-attempt parcels daily.
- Hub Supervisor is responsible to facilitate and monitor the Runsheet creation and handover of physical parcels that are recorded accurately and completely.
- For the Return process, Supervisor is responsible to facilitate and monitor
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Logistics/Hub working environment, working experience in courier working environment would be an advantage .
- Ability to work early morning shifts.
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant fields.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days