National Capital Region Jobs Hr Assistant Position at Diamondstone Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Diamondstone Incorporated are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as hr assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱15,000 to a maximum of ₱21,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 21.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annually employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Psychology or any relevant field.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To engage in and provide management consultancy services, direct, management, and control of the operations, business, and affairs of other corporations, firms, and persons engaged in any legitimate business in the Philippines.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati