Makati City Jobs Hr And General Affairs Officer Position at MUJI Philippines Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
MUJI Philippines Corp. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as hr and general affairs officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||MUJI Philippines Corp.|
|Position||Hr And General Affairs Officer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
The HR and General Affairs Officer shall perform support activities to assist the efficient performance of the teams/companies requiring administrative services. Manages all requests pertaining to manpower support, checks and monitors clerical activities to ensure efficient documented records, facilitates maintenance of office equipment, machinery and vehicles up to its acceptable level status, resolves administrative issues, implements fully the set policy and procedures and makes revision as necessary based on the highest aim of improvements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support to teams/companies by managing all requests pertaining to messengers, logistics (vehicles), purchasing, communication and correspondences.
- Checks and monitors clerical activities to ensure efficient documented records (record-keeping)
- Facilitate disposal of approved items for disposal
- Conducts periodic review and check of the inventories (office and pantry supplies
- Facilitate purchase of new equipment, parts and services
- Facilitate preparation and issuance of office supplies and workstation for newly hired employees
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment, machinery and vehicles up to original or acceptable level status
- Resolves admin problems by preparing incident reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions
- Reviews/analyzes vendor cost quotation and propose efficient buying
- Checks and monitors records/files database management (record-keeping of the PRs, POs and related documents)
- Maintains all the best price costs and terms of products or services by managing preferred vendor in list
- Adheres to set turnaround time in giving feedback to requestor pertaining to canvassing or sales related costing
- Creates and implements policies and procedures of Admin Department
- Participates actively in company initiated activities
- Undertakes related and other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
People and Office Culture
- Contribute to the development of a robust culture through role modeling of MUJI values and the behaviors which drive this culture
- Design and lead initiatives including research and diagnostics to maximize the engagement of all employees and build organizational commitment to the desired culture
- Process Labor relations concerns
- Provides support and shares best practices on Employee Engagement and Culture activities.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MUJI, Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Diverse Working Culture
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MUJI or Mujirushi Ryohin means “no brand, quality goods” in Japanese.MUJI is a Japanese retail companyoffering a wide variety of good quality items from stationery to household items and apparel.MUJI's design philosophy is minimalist.It creates quality products that are vital in one’s life without the unnecessary complexity. Its line includes health & beauty, storage, stationery, houseware, apparel, bags, and many more.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans