National Capital Region Jobs Healthcare Recruiter – Permanent Work From Home (links Healthcare Llc) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Healthcare Recruiter - Permanent Work From Home (Links Healthcare LLC) in our business office, Jobstreet Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Healthcare Recruiter - Permanent Work From Home (links Healthcare Llc)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Must provide own desktop/laptop, headset, and other equipment.
- Must have a reliable internet provider and backup
- Must have quiet work space – Good for Davao, NCR or Outside Regions
- Paid Training
- Weekends Off
- Work Life Balance
- Promotion to Permanent Employee
- Health Insurance and Other Benefits upon regularization
- Must be familiar with hiring nurses and similar roles
- Must have at least 1 year in US Recruitment
- Must have at least 1 year BPO, Sourcing, Interviewing, Coordinating Experience
- Basic level of knowledge in some recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence would be an asset to this position
- Must be flexible and adaptive to change
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess basic analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must possess the willingness to be mentored by experienced professionals to execute job responsibilities
- Work independently and as function as part of a team
- Must have a strong sense or urgency to respond to Indeed applications and other sources
- Manage applicant flow and document the applicants appropriately
- Phone screening of a high volume of applicants
- Send frequent recruiting emails and follow up with candidates in a timely manner
- Maintain an excellent candidate experience with the responsiveness and follow-through for each candidate no matter what part of the interview process they may be in
- Assist with all new start and on-boarding procedures
- Audit job boards to ensure our postings are visible
- Make recruiting calls to job seekers to inform them of employment possibilities
- Screen, evaluate, and qualify candidates for healthcare positions as assigned
- Update job postings on applicant tracking system and applicable job boards
- Proactively source for potential candidates
- Respond to candidates’ applications on a timely manner
- Participate in Campus recruiting via zoom
- Collaborate with other team members as needed
- Manage all social media recruiting platforms for all facilities assigned
- Create marketing materials for job fairs and other event
- Additional projects as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- What do you think is the most important part of recruitment process? And, why? (Please state based on your experience)
- What do you think is the most challenging part of the recruitment process? And, why? (Please state based on your experience)
- How do you see yourself 3 years from now?
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Interviewing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Suite: 1 year (Required)
- Scheduling: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): 1 year (Required)
- Client Management: 2 years (Required)
- US Recruitment: 2 years (Required)
- Healthcare Recruitment: 2 years (Required)
- Sourcing: 3 years (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days