Makati City Jobs Graphic Artist Position at EZ Rocks Co. Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Graphic Artist. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, EZ Rocks Co. Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱18,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||EZ Rocks Co. Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
- Analyzing questionnaires
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Visiting customers/external agencies
- Helping to organize market research.
- Assist in making annual marketing programs.
· Design of Brochures, Tarpaulin signage’s, Mugs, T-shirts and other marketing collaterals.
- Collate all new photo projects of accounts and update clients portfolio.
- Updating of online and social media accounts.
- Job Description may change from time to time depending on the company’s requirement
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EZ Rocks Co., Inc. - Wall Cladding and Paver Supplier, 630 Dr Jose P. Rizal Ave, Makati, 1207 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EZ Rocks Co., Inc.is an innovative pioneer in the Philippine manufactured stone industry, having introduced its popular EZ Rocks brand in 1997. Since then, it has earned the approval and following of the country's building and construction sector. Today, it is the favorite choice of top local property developers. discerning architects, engineers, interior designers, and home owners.
EZ Rocks is a recognized leader in the Philippine manufactured stone industry and has a solid and growing nationwide network of reputable dealers. Prestigious architectural and design firms specify EZ ROCKS in their projects. Among the leading national and regional property developers that use EZ ROCKS in their internationally-acclaimed projects include Brittany, Century Properties, DMCI, Earth & Style, Empire East, Filinvest Land, Landmark Communities, Megaworld, Moldex Realty, New San Jose Builders, Robinson's Land, Sta. Lucia Properties, State Properties, Inc., St. Catherine Realty, and Woodridge Properties.
EZ Rocks Co., Inc. is committed to providing the finest and ultimate manufactured stone. We continuously strive for excellence and perfection in every stone that we make through extensive research and development so as to ensure color consistency and uniform quality. We back this up with strict quality standards, highly competitive pricing, efficient delivery, and solid customer support.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Saturday
- Specific Location: Olympia